Nigel Greenidge, Owner of ENG Inspections
With Nigel’s experience as a Home Inspector, his only goal is to exceeds all professional and ethical industry standards by providing his clients with accessible and educational inspection.
Nigel is a licensed home inspector and trainer through the BC Consumer Protection (#72615), and holds certification (PI0521) with the Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of British Columbia (ASTTBC). He completed education within the School of Construction and the Environment at British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT), as well as supervised mentor training and assessment through ASTTBC.
Nigel has extensive experience within new construction, renovations and contracting – he has worked with some of the largest building development companies in BC. In addition to his involvement in the housing and construction industry, Nigel’s background is as a Red Seal Journeyman within the oil and gas industry.
Education & Qualifications
• Licensed Home Inspector & Trainer, BC Consumer Protection #72615
• Certified Home Inspector – CHI, Applied Science Technologists & Technicians of British Columbia – ASTTBC-PI (PI0521)
• The Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of British Columbia (ASTTBC), including courses and assessment completed in asbestos containing material, code of ethics, professionalism and practice; field training and mentorship
• School of Construction and the Environment at British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT), core course material included working knowledge of the B.C. building code, application of building science fundamentals, and both theoretical and practical information required to conduct house inspections
• Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, training, education and assessment to become a Red Seal Journeyman within the oil and gas industry
• Micrist Environmental Resources, training, education and assessment to become an AHERA Asbestos Building Inspector. Certification No. CABI-17-065