Nigel Greenidge, CHI is the owner of ENG Inspections, he has performed hundreds of inspections throughout Vancouver and the Lower Mainland helping clients make informed decisions. Nigel’s goal is to provide clients with an efficient, accessible and educational inspection experience that exceeds all professional and ethical standards set forth by the industry.
Nigel is a licensed home inspector and trainer through the BC Consumer Protection (#72615), and holds certification (PI0521) with the Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of British Columbia (ASTTBC). He completed education within the School of Construction and the Environment at British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT), as well as supervised mentor training and assessment through ASTTBC.
In addition to his education in home inspections, Nigel has extensive experience within new construction, renovations and contracting – where he has worked with some of the largest building development companies in BC. In addition to his involvement in the housing and construction industry, Nigel’s background is as a Red Seal Journeyman within the oil and gas industry.
Education & Qualifications:
- Licensed Home Inspector & Trainer, BC Consumer Protection #72615
- Certified Home Inspector – CHI, Applied Science Technician & Trades of British Columbia – ASTTBC-PI (PI0521)
- The Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of British Columbia (ASTTBC), including courses and assessment completed in asbestos containing material, code of ethics, professionalism and practice; field training and mentorship
- School of Construction and the Environment at British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT), core course material included working knowledge of the B.C. building code, application of building science fundamentals, and both theoretical and practical information required to conduct house inspections
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology – training, education and assessment to become a Red Seal Journeyman within the oil and gas industry
- AHERA Asbestos Building Inspector – Micrist Environmental Resoucres Certification No. CABI-17-065 Asbestos identification, sampling and surveys